To agree delegations to Committees (as set out in Parts 3 - 8 and Parts 9 - 12 of the Constitution) and to confirm/approve delegations to Officers (as set out in Part 13 of the Constitution).
(Subject to the decision taken at Agenda Item 6)
Cllr. Fleming proposed and Cllr. Ms. Lowe seconded that the delegations to Committees, the delegations to Officers and Appendix B – Budget and Policy Framework be confirmed and that the delegations of executive functions by the Leader of the Council, and appointments to the Cabinet and the composition of the Cabinet Portfolios be noted.
a) the delegations to Committees and Officers and Appendix B of the Constitution – Budget and Policy Framework, be approved; and
b) that the appointments to the Cabinet and delegations of executive functions for 2013/14 made by the Leader, as set out in Appendix B to these minutes, be noted.
- Part 3 - Standards Committee, item 8. PDF 36 KB
- Part 4 - Executive, item 8. PDF 47 KB
- Part 5 - Scrutiny Function, item 8. PDF 20 KB
- Part 6 - Audit Committee, item 8. PDF 34 KB
- Part 7 - Development Control Committee, item 8. PDF 66 KB
- Part 8 - Licensing Committee, item 8. PDF 32 KB
- Part 9 - Governance Committee, item 8. PDF 21 KB
- Part 10 - Appointments Committee, item 8. PDF 18 KB
- Part 11 - Health Liaison Board, item 8. PDF 17 KB
- Part 12 - Homelessness Review Board, item 8. PDF 29 KB
- Part 13 - Officers Responsibilities and Delegations, item 8. PDF 167 KB
- Appendix B - Budget and Policy Framework Procedure Rules, item 8. PDF 41 KB