Report to Licensing Sub-Committee - Variation Application - Camp Wildfire, The Pinetum, St Clere, Kemsing, TN15 6NL
- Meeting of This meeting was adjourned to 12 May 2021 at 2pm, Licensing Hearing, Tuesday, 4th May, 2021 10.30 am (Item 3.)
The Chairman commenced the meeting by acknowledging the paper sent in by the Applicant’s representative, circulated as a supplementary agenda. He moved an adjournment of the meeting to a suitable date the following week to allow all involved enough time to digest and consider the papers which were published the previous working day.
The Panel, Applicant and representations confirmed that Wednesday 12 May 2021 could be accommodated.
Resolved: That the hearing be adjourned to take place at 2.00pm on Wednesday 12 May 2021.
- Camp Wildfire Committee Report, item 3. PDF 139 KB
- Appendix 1 - Current Premises Licence, item 3. PDF 213 KB
- Appendix 2 - Plans associated with current Premises Licence, item 3. PDF 2 MB
- Appendix 3 - More detailed site plan, item 3. PDF 337 KB
- Appendix 4 - Variation Application, item 3. PDF 4 MB
- Appendix 5 - Operating Schedule Association with Variation Application, item 3. PDF 129 KB
- Appendix 6 - Representation - Environmental Health, item 3. PDF 78 KB
- Appendix 7 - Representation - Richmond, item 3. PDF 100 KB
- Appendix 8 - Representation - Maitland, item 3. PDF 68 KB
- Appendix 9 - Representation - Martin, item 3. PDF 77 KB
- Noise Conditions Letter _Enc_Rev0_20210430_Redacted, item 3. PDF 642 KB
- Baseline Survey Technical Memo_Rev0_20210430, item 3. PDF 298 KB