Issue - meetings
Draft Local Plan
Meeting: 06/12/2018 - Cabinet (Item 48)
- 10 Coverminutetf, item 48 PDF 25 KB
- 10 Local Plan PAC Report2D, item 48 PDF 118 KB
- Apx1 Local Plan Consultation Statement - November 2018, item 48 PDF 3 MB
- Appendix 2, item 48 PDF 3 MB
- Apx3 1 Local Plan Site Appraisals (intro and methodology) Nov 2018, item 48 PDF 1 MB
- Apx 3 2 Local Plan Site Appraisals -sites included, item 48 PDF 19 MB
- Apx 3 3 Local Plan Site Appraisals - sites not included, item 48 PDF 6 MB
- Apx 3 4 Other Sites, item 48 PDF 282 KB
- Appendix 4 - Additional sites received, item 48 PDF 6 MB
- Apx 5Pre-Submission DLP Policies inc Sites, item 48 PDF 718 KB
- Appendix 6 - Blue Green Infrastructure Network - November 2018, item 48 PDF 3 MB
- Appendix 6 - Open Space Designations - November 2018, item 48 PDF 130 MB
- Appendix 6 - Sites to be Retained for Employment Use - November 2018, item 48 PDF 20 MB
- Appendix 6 - Town & Neighbourhood Centre Maps - November 2018, item 48 PDF 21 MB
- Apx 7 Draft Sevenoaks Affordable Housing SPD, item 48 PDF 1 MB
- Apx 7 Draft Sevenoaks District Design Review SPD, item 48 PDF 490 KB
- Apx 7 Draft Sevenoaks Green Belt SPD, item 48 PDF 852 KB
- Apx 8 EqIA Nov 2018, item 48 PDF 906 KB
- 10 Update on site HO410, item 48 PDF 26 KB
- 10 Update on site HO353, item 48 PDF 22 KB
The Chairman of the Planning Advisory Committee advised that Members at that Committee had considered the report and agreed to the recommendations subject to an extension of the consultation period.
The Portfolio Holder for Planning presented a report which set out the key content of the Regulation 19 Proposed Submission version of the Plan and the process for taking it forward to examination. It was also proposed to consult on the Affordable Housing SPD; Development in the Green Belt SPD; and Design Review Panel SPD. The Council had received four additional proposed Greenfield Green Belt sites in response to the Regulation 18 consultation process, and following assessment, those considered as being potentially suitable for inclusion would be consulted on alongside (but not part of) the Regulation 19 Proposed Submission version of the Local Plan.
Public Sector Equality Duty
Members noted that consideration had been given to impacts under the Public Sector Equality Duty.
a) the following be issued for public consultation (to close on Sunday 3 February 2019)
i) the Regulation 19 Proposed Submission version of the Local Plan (as detailed within Appendices 5 and 6 to this report and subject to the removal of sites MX50 and HO70);
ii) the additional strategic greenbelt greenfield sites received during Draft Local Plan consultation (as detailed within Appendix 4 to this report); and
iii) the associated Supplementary Planning Documents (as detailed within Appendix 7 to this report)
b) delegated authority be granted to the Chief Planning Officer following consultation with the Planning Portfolio Holder to finalise any non-policy text changes required in the Draft Local Plan prior to Regulation 19 public consultation; and
c) it be recommended that Full Council agrees to the submission of the Regulation 19 version of the Local Plan for examination.